I hope this year brings happiness, good health, and cheer to everyone. May you turn your dreams into goals; and your goals into manageable attainable feats and accomplishments. Thanks to everyone who has followed, read, and commented on the blog in 2015. Here are a few statistics as they relate to New Year Resolutions:
- Types of Resolutions : Self Improvement or education related, weight related, money related and relationship related resolutions
- 45% of Americans usually make a New Year’s Resolution
- 38% of Americans absolutely never make a New Year’s Resolution
- 8% of People are successful in achieving their resolution
- 75% of People maintain their resolution through the first week, 71% past two weeks, 64% past one month, and 46% past six months.
When it comes to New Years Resolutions they can be large or small. This year during the holiday season I made two resolutions: change my blog name, and change the theme. I have accomplished both. 🙂
Have you made any resolutions this year?
What Type of Resolution did you make?
Have you achieved them?
Link: New Years Resolution Statistics By Statistic Brain Research Date December 27th, 2015 (http://www.statisticbrain.com/new-years-resolution-statistics/)