I hope this year brings happiness, good health, and cheer to everyone. Thanks to everyone who has followed, read, and commented on the blog in 2016.
Here are just a few ideas for New Years resolutions:
- Read books. Set a goal to read a number of books this year. If you have a blog you can also join in the Recycled Book Reading Challenge and post reviews.
- Donate, recycle, toss out, sell the stuff that collects dust and clutters up your space.
- Change passwords and security questions for all important websites.
- Do to others what you would want done to you.*
- Love your neighbor as you love yourself.**
- Change your smoke detector battery and test to make sure it still works.
- Go for more walks. If you have a puppy go for more walks with them.
Have you made any resolutions this year?
*Luke 6:31 NKJV a.k.a. the Golden Rule.
**Matthew 22:39 NKJV a.k.a the second most important law.