One of my favorite dishes is cheesy noodles. Here is a simple way to make them:
- Boil noodles per instructions on box.
- Grate medium or sharp cheddar cheese; or any preferred cheese.
- Drain water from noodles when they are done.
- Add a little milk or butter to the bottom of the pot.
- Set it back onto the stove, turn the heat to low.
- Add the noodles and cheese in layers and stir until the cheese melts. Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
When it comes to the amount of noodles it depends on how much you and your family eat at one time. The amount of cheese also depends on how cheesy you like your cheesy noodles. The amount of milk depends on how creamy you want the noodles.
Daily Prompt Simple.